Your shopping cart is empty!
Zero + Maria Cornejo's Edi Gilet jacket is crafted of a white and black geometric-pattern cotton blend jacquard-woven with metallic fil coupé. Reissued from the house’s archives to commemorate the publication of Rizzoli’s Maria Cornejo: Zero book, this silhouette was first shown on the runway in 2015.
- High neck. Dolman cap sleeves.
- Besom front pockets.
- 32" center back length (approximately).
- Concealed snap-front closure.
- Available in White/Black.
- 77% cotton, 15% metallicized polyester, 8% nylon.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S.
Zero + Maria Cornejo Edi Gilet Cotton-Blend Fil Coupé Jacket - XOz0yrmxD8NvSg